Fade into you

..by Mazzy Star. one of those songs that can almost bring me to tears. ( almost ).  i have been feeling really weird for the last 2 weeks and i can't put my finger on it exactly. and this song just does it for me this week. arrgh. bloody emos are getting to me. now all i have to start doing is wearing eyeliner and start losing 50 pounds so that i can fit into size 28 black skinny jeans and i can be an emo too and hang out at hungry jacks in the city.

 

No but i don't know why? maybe it is a male time of the month??!!? is there such a thing? maybe i should just start eating healthier and exercising more but that requires work so...hmmmm i don't know.

 

happier times: i have finally bought a house. the agent called me up to tell me my offer had been expected on the day before my first exam. i wanted to vomit and slit my wrists at the same time. bastard. i was already so stressed out and then he tells me this. so now i have to organise lawyers and inspection and loans and study as well for 12 exams in 10 days. hmmmm....oh and did i mention i have to also fly off to another city to do these exams for 5 days out of the 10. so i won't be able to actuallty be there for the important parts. AARRRRGHHHH. fate is a cruel beyatch.

No comments: