Clerks 2

now i am a movie nut as anyone who knows me knows (all 5 of them). I try and watch every movie ever made. Usually a movie gets a meh from me. Occasionally though a movie comes up that is just so awesome and unexpected that it makes me feel all gooey inside. Yes yes act surprised. anyway back in 1997 i watched this movie called "Clerks" on video and was totally blown away. It was a low budget movie that had awesome dialogue and was just..wow. now 9 years later comes the sequel called imaginatively "Clerks 2". Hands down the funniest movie i have seen in a long while with lines like this one "Well I don't wanna jerk off in the Mooby's bathroom. What if a customer comes in and my jerkin' off gets him all sex nuts and retard strong, and suddenly I'm fighting him off as he tries to jam my dick in his mouth? " making me lol. but my only caveat would be not to watch it when people with no sense of humour are around coz it does take good taste and beat it senseless. If you like verbal toilet humour then this is the shit!

No comments: