the prodigal son

hurrah blog world...like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, I, tequila have returned to the Internet. The frigging Internet provider took 3 weeks to transfer my Internet account from my old address to the new one. You know with all these advances in technology i would expect things to be done quickly, but alas , no. On the other hand i am writing this post from my new house which is costing me 3/4 of an arm and both legs. and finally the place is starting to look like a home, which is awesome. i got my new leather couches delivered yesterday and i have been eating, watching TV and sleeping on them cause they are great. so soft....like a baby koala...or at least what i imagine a baby koala would feel like. anyway, the point is i have my own house and i feel great. pity i have to now work to pay the mortgage. eh...you get what you give...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurray hurray new house in which to play! ok so i cannot rhyme but hey you ain't no poet neither. either. whatever.
mmmm... i want to eat on a baby koala too. but it would get squashed.