A weekend of awakenings

Fuck Fuckity Fuck. This happens almost every month. I hear about someone from my past and am bombarded by their glorious achievements and end up feeling down about the little i have achieved since graduation. This nasty habit of mine has to stop. It only ends up making me feel like shit. So I realize that the only way to change the situation is to actually work hard and also strive for great achievements, which is just way too much to do. A better solution? - the other overambitious fuckers from University need to slow the fuck down. Whats wrong with being contented with where you are in life? eh gandus?

On a related note there are a disturbingly large number of people out there who just piss me off. I don't think i am a particularly persnickety individual so its obviously the other persons problem. So to the few people who i genuinely like...CHEERS...and don't annoy me or else.

P.S. to all the wannabe 'Bros' out there....you're not black. Deal with it.

No comments: