Do it all Night..!!!

So i had to go to the city today to attend a professional development seminar. Seeing as how parking in Brisbane city is fricking expensive i caught the train. Well at the station counter, the ticket seller happened to be a family friend that i hadn't seen in a while. Now bear in mind that there are people waiting in line behind me and all of whom will no doubt be listening to the following conversation.....

Me: hey...Whats been happening? I haven't seen you in ages.
Family Friend: hey you bugger, where the hell have you been?
Me: Oh you know. just working .....
FF: so where are you off today..?
Me: Oh, I'm going to the city today to do a course....
FF: I hope its INTERCOURSE, mate
Me: .......what?!!??!! ........

I mean OH MY FRIGGING GAWD. first of all i am not your mate, mate. Also there are people waiting in line who are people i work with and lastly...HELLO IMMATURE!

No comments: