Storm in a Teacup

Okay... how freaky is this? I went to visit Tequila in the city that is in a drought and has had no rain in months... And every night I was there, we had a thunderstorm. Seriously people. Crazy. Same thing happened last time Rosita was there, and the same thing happened the time before when Rosita & I were there together. Forget raindances, you just need one of us visiting.
 
In other news... how awesome was the Marilyn Manson concert? Although the crowd abusing the opening band was even better. What can you expect when you a sing a song called 'My parents don't understand me so I'm going to my room to cut myself'. Watching the goth freak was great though - and of course all the other freaks in the audience. If only I could own a black zip up straitjacket with purple fishnet sleeves and heavy chains. Mmmmm.
 
But no-one is as freaky as Bindibob with her dead-dead-eyes, plasticky face and crazed smile. YIKES!

No comments: