Case of the Ex......whatcha gonna do?

Having a 4 minute shower like I'm supposed to, yesterday, I suddenly realized that I had no Clearasil left. So I just grabbed the exfoliator sample that was lying around and used that instead. That day at work, all the girls kept commenting that i looked different and more alive and refreshed. At first I thought i was in one of those candid camera shows but then I realized that it was actually the bloody exfoliatior that I had used. Funny how only the girls noticed it. I actually did not see any difference at all. So all this time I have to assume that i have looked like shit and only now have allowed my inner beauty to shine out? Screw that. I cannot be arsed spending 30 more seconds in the shower to look beautiful. I will remain, UGLY. Brisbane needs it water.

No comments: