Killing (my feet) softly

Okay why is it that new shoes always hurt? Like I buy a pair of nice new trainers - try them on in the store, they're the right size, feel comfy enough when i walk around in them, and the price is right.... so I think yay! Then I take them for their first long walk around the block and OUCH. So... my question is, how come I can buy a new tshirt or new pair of pants and they don't need breaking in, but shoes always do? Or is this a girl thing? Like does this happen to boys as well? Do they go through a week of 'breaking in' their trainers and work shoes before they get comfortable? Because it strikes me that this is a grand conspiracy and I want to see the shoe industry TAKEN DOWN for it. Yeah.

3 comments:

Ms Smack said...

I'm so relieved to see this post, because I do this all the damn time. I wish it were the norm to wear thongs to work, dinner, weddings, because that's pretty much the only comfortable thing I can put on my feet.

Ms Smack said...

hiya! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Come and visit again, sometime!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.