Is you is or Is you isn't my Baby?

Sometime ago my friend and I suspected that a couple of our acquaintances were hooking up on the down low. Now when the lady in question was asked directly about it she denied it to high heaven. But we were convinced that she was lying. They had this chemistry that some people just do and some people would kill for (hello tomkat). You know when you see married couples that look out for each other and have that strange comfortableness(sic) in each others company. Well these guys had all the tell tale signs and look, good for them. But admit it and just move on you know. Anyway..

....meeting up with the male in this sordid equation a while ago, i casually asked about the female. To which he said that he doesn't keep in contact with her anymore. OMG could it be that there was a lovers tiff ???? The point of this whole story is that if I had better skillz i would have found out more about the whole situation by asking the right questions. But seeing as I have no skills to speak off I will have to make a best guess as to what happened.

And as I have an overactive imagination, trust that I can come up with the sickest scenario ever. Fo' Sho' . Why am I posting this? Coz I is procrastinating. Job interview tomorrow and not looking forward to it. So instead of thinking about the possible questions I will be asked, I prefer to post useless missives on Blogspot. Righteous!!

No comments: