egg foo young

so continuing with the Asian bashing. This one time i order an iced coffee at the Asian eatery. Now i know, stupid me for expecting it to be good. So anyway the order comes and guess what. it is coffee all right but with ice cubes as well. Cause it  makes perfect sense. Adding ice cubes to coffee makes it ......ICE COFFEE. the sad thing is i actually liked it. so shame on me for being a hypocrite. but I'm just saying is all.

 

Meanwhile the lady at the asian takeaway near my house knows me too well.. Yesterday when i ordered sweet and sour pork she was shocked and asked me why i was ordering something different. well at least she cares i suppose.

 

Though  i have always had a really good relationship with takeaway places. When i was at University, one night while ordering takeaways the owner invited me to have dinner with his family that night. and after that he always gave me extra chips or bbq pork whenever i went there again. I guess i just have the words "food connoisseur" written all over me....or "raging glutton" but really whats the difference?

 

 

No comments: