I could sing of your stupidity... for ever....

Okay okay, partay partay. This blog could be about stupid people and seriously I could write about it FOREVER. because how is it possible that there are so many stupid people in the world, and magically they ALL seem to be in my acquaintance. I don't understand it... but in some ways I'm grateful, because it makes me laugh. Or scream. Or scribble in black marker pen all over photographs that I find in magazines. Um.
 
Anyway - our brilliant new admin woman at work. Ooh ahh wonderbar you say - of course she's going to be stupid, she's in admin. Not so, people, not so! I know lots of smart admin people... none of them are asian, but you know. Ok but she's not asian either, so she has everything going for her, right? But no! She's naturally dumb! She's a born idiot! She's a complete potato head, seriously. She just sent out a 9MB file... to EVERYONE at our work (ohhh it's only like 60 people) - most of whom are on dial up connections out at different client locations... or worse still, on blackberries people!
 
So, anyway, that's not the only bit that made me laugh. The bit that made me laugh was that someone else sent her some really detailed instructions on how to just send links to the files next time... and she commented that she'd received the 'guide to email for dummies'. It's like, hello self-awareness, this is dumb-ass, I think you'll both get on famously.
 
Ooh and I have to share another Indian-themed stupid. Another white boy, another conversation. 'I hear Bombay's a happening place now...' 'Actually, it's Mumbai now.' 'Oh, really? Is Mumbai better to go to these days?'................oh oh oh. What's that big white thing with writing on it that you're using as toilet paper? Oh, a NEWSPAPER you say! Fascinating.

No comments: