You complete me....

okay i heard this on the net today. You know how Tom Cruise is getting married this weekend. well that little bitch ass hasn't invited Oprah Winfrey to the wedding. I mean like ..hello! First he destroys the poor woman's couch and and then he dosen't even invite her to his wedding. Didn't even buy her a new couch. Won't someone please think about the couch!!!

 

Also i watched Mission Impossible 3 last night and you know it was really good. The first movie was really stylish but made no sense, the second one sucked major ass and this one rocked. But throughout the whole movie i really wanted to slipper Tom. And for all those out there who don't know what "to slipper" means , it means to use your rubber jandal (thong, flip-flop) to whack someone else. Every time i saw Tom he made me want to chuck something. I don't know if that's because he has corrupted the one and only joey potter or if its because he believes that an alien lives deep inside all of us. But whatev....I still liked the movie.

On another note, those subway ads on tv with Jon Lovitz crack me up. especially the one with the rapper. When he goes "hollllaaaaa" it is the funniest thing ever. The worst part is i laugh everytime that ad comes on. And i am still not over it. so sue me already.

No comments: