Burning down the house

so now that i have bought a house i thought that it was the end of all my worries. oh how wrong i was!! turns out before the actual settlement the bitch ass solicitors have to muck things up and almost cause me to lose the house. arrrghhh. and then they phone me up on a Friday afternoon just before closing down for the weekend and ask me to urgently call them back. and that is the one day that i am caught up in theatre and finish 2 hours late. sigh....what was that about Murphy's law?

 
you know for the amount of money i am paying these solicitors i would expect that they would go out of their way to make things as easy as possible for me. but apparently not. and i have to do all the running around as well. . oh well. in a month when i am sitting on my back deck enjoying the cool breezes with a long island ice tea , i will look at this in a different light. till then....just gonna sweat bucket loads.
 
and and and...i have finally found what i have been looking for 5 years. The Daylight projection clock.
guess what santa is getting me for Xmas?

No comments: