You make me laugh

I have returned peeps! I have been so busy at work it has just been insane. And I mean that in a bad way. I hate being busy, why does my paid job have to get in the way of my unpaid life. Damnit. Money and the need for it sucks. Actually only the need for it.
 
So anyways... I have to review two recent views... one was the movie Hot Fuzz. Oh that was funny. Same team as Shaun of the Dead and while it started off slow and made me think 'wtf???' it really picked up. Laugh out loud moments, all good. I love british comedy, seriously the americans just ain't got the stuff.
 
And the other is this comedian Russell Peters. He's indian. he's funny. he does accents. ohhh laugh a lot people, laugh a lot.Youtube him today!!!! Well, you could go out and pay good money and buy his DVD but lets face it. No one's gonna do that.
 
Oh and speaking of which, how the heck do services like youtube even MAKE money? I don't get it, hardly any advertising, no charges, millions of users. Hmm. So why did google buy them??? And how does google make money??? Oh and I was also pondering whether the rise of the giants like wikipedia, google and youtube reflect the same sort of consolidation effect as we see in big supermarkets... you know, first there are lots of little mom and pop websites and then the big giants come along and everyone goes there because it's easy to find the content you need. Hmmm, sew deep, i'm like the ocean but less salty.
 
Ciao for now peeps.

No comments: