The beautiful meatball

Okay peeps I am like SEW excited... well, excited, but in a cool, non-committal, gothish way. Why? Beeecoz Tequila and I are going to (goth rock drum roll) the Marilyn Manson concert!!! Oh yes, it is super exciting. I cannot wait. Except I now need to decide what to wear, which is just sweet agony. You know, so many people seem to think I'm nuts for going, and people also don't seem to appreciate my need to fit in with the other goth freaks by wearing the right outfit, but I don't care. Because I am a wannabe and I am proud.
In related news, I found a store called Miss Demeanour which will basically make to measure any sort of gothie outfit you like... leather dress, leather skirt, velvet cape... I am in heaven. Now I just need to lose 5 kilos so I can make a dress that will seem suitable svelte. Yum.

No comments: