No Man is an Island.....

...but Bombay IS!!!!!! For ages now i have been trying to explain to certain people that Bombay is indeed an island but they have been shooting me down. So using my fully sick interneting skills i have managed to track down on Wikipedia, proof positive that Yes Virginia, It is an island. For those in any doubt behold, cut and pasted direct from Wikipedia..... Mumbai (Marathi: मुंबई Muṃbaī, IPA: /'mumbəi/ , formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the state of Maharashtra, the most populous city of India, and by some measures the most populous city in the world with an estimated population of about 18 million (as of 2006).[1] Mumbai is located on Salsette Island, off the west coast of Maharashtra.

If that doesn't prove it you can eat my shorts. So now no more of this bullshit and just pay me my $100. Don't you know you should never argue with someone who has actually lived in Bombay for 14 frigging years? Bitch Please.

No comments: