Heard it through the Grapevine?

Okay peeps listen up. When i get comfortable around you i may open up with some ideas and opinions that i do not normally express. The mere fact that you hear these ideas in the first place is that i kinda trust you. So imagine my disappointment and annoyance when i hear that you have been "discussing" my opinions with someone you(and more importantly) I barely know. Yeah i suppose it is fine for superficial information to be talked about when discussing people but serious shit should stay the fuck away. To say i was peeved last night would be an understatement and today i feel even more...peeved. But seeing as the only person who is getting angry is me i guess i should just swallow my pride(?) and get on with life.

a little joke to end this angry rant on a happy note.
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, "If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull." The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, "If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant." The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, "What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!" The kid smiles and says, "I would be a bus driver!"

No comments: