Blast from the Past

okay it is tragic but i have become a stalker....on Facebook. I decided to check to see if any of my friends from my childhood were on Facebook and so changed networks and followed links to track them down and see whats the dealio with them. And i am shocked/amazed/nauseous with the results. I realize that i have changed a lot(bieger arse getting bieger) since then but i assumed that no one else would. Looking at the pictures i was disgusted at how age ruins everything. I think i am glad that even though i got bigger i haven't turned into a gangsta looking thug with ugly facial hair..(not pointing fingers or anything). shit.

So yeah i have been tracking down kids who went to school with me and there are heaps of them on Facebook. The question now is do i contact them and add them to friends or be a shy bitch and do nothing. Decisions Decisions. As Capt.Haddock so memorably said "Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!"

No comments: