Death becomes Her

So i was on a weekend away this past weekend and was chatting to some buddies from my University days when we got to talking about people we knew in university. I was talking about this girl i knew and then the conversation took a turn for the worse.
Me: so....i wonder what happened to *****..?
Friend: ..yeah you know she died in a car accident in Auckland last year right?...

Now i am not usually the emotional type but that just came out of left field. Since then i have just been feeling so ...helpless(?). I want to do something but i don't know what. I hate this feeling. Obviously i can't do anything but i don't know how to deal with this news. And i don't really want to talk about it with anyone but at the same time i don't want to hold it in. AARGGH. I wish i had that "mind eraser" thingeewatsit from the "Men in Black" movies so i could wipe out unwanted memories.

No comments: