sheeeeeat!

Okay so I tried to make this blog all high-brow, intellectual and meaningful, but Tequila dragged us straight back into the gutter... where we belong? Maybe so! But, I am now powerless to halt this descent... so after nearly wetting myself laughing at that Maury video clip, I felt impelled to google it. And, people, you may rest easy, because the show is REAL! Yes, there really is trash like that alive and well on this earth, and earning their rightful place of fame on syndicated TV.
 
Check out the Wikipedia "summary" of the show... including detailed descriptions of how the themes of the episodes play out... I read the "Who my baby daddy" section and had to stop because laughing so hard at work looks unnatural. Wallow, my fellow piglets, in the filth of human depravity...
 
 
BWAHAHA!

No comments: